Makes 2 servings
1. In a bowl, combine the olive oil and ginger and let stand at room temperature for at least 2 hours. Strain the oil.
2. With a very sharp knife, cut the tuna into 1/8-inch dice.
3. In a large bowl, combine the tuna with 3 tablespoons of the ginger oil, 3 tablespoons of the coriander and the jalapeño, tomato, wasabi, sesame seeds, spring onion and lemon juice. Mix gently and season with salt and pepper.
4. Use a mold or biscuit cutter that is around 1 1/2-inch tall x 2 ¼ -inch in diameter. Stand it in the center of a salad plate and fill it halfway with the diced fresh mango, then spoon on top the tuna tartar. Pressing gently, lift the mold. Repeat with the remaining portions.
5. Plate with a few leaves of salad and garnish with a teaspoon of salmon caviar, bruschetta, and balsamic reduction drizzle. Sprinkle with the remaining tablespoon of cilantro and a squeeze of lemon juice and serve immediately.
Want to plan the trip of your dreams? Create a custom trip around this lodge.
SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY