Petit St. Vincent Private Island Resort: Rates & Special Offers

Located in Petit St. Vincent, St. Vincent and the Grenadines

Our Promise

When you reserve your space through National Geographic Unique Lodges of the World, you'll receive the best rates available and be treated to a complimentary National Geographic Exclusive—a special experience designed to enrich your stay and connect you more deeply with the place you're visiting.

Special Offers

  • 7 for 5 All-Inclusive Summer Package: Reserve 5 nights between June 1 - August 31, 2017 and receive two complimentary nights, a house selection of alcoholic beverages, complimentary yoga, and complimentary round-trip boat transfers from Union Island.
  • 7 for 5 Offer: Reserve 5 nights and receive 2 complimentary nights. Offer valid for reservations between November 1-December 19, 2017; April 1-30, 2018 and May 1-July 31, 2018.
  • Winter Escape - 7 for 6 Offer: Reserve 6 nights and receive a complimentary night. Offer valid for reservations between January 1-March 31, 2018.

Details

  • Nightly rates are per accommodation, per night based on double occupancy.
  • Additional guests sharing a room may be accommodated at an extra charge. The extra adult guest rate is $200 per night in low season and $300 per night in high and peak seasons.
  • During peak season (December 20 to January 4), a minimum stay of 7 nights is required.
  • Petit St.Vincent will be closed from September-October 2017 and from August-October 2018 for annual refurbishments.

Nightly Rate

  One Bedroom Cottage Two Bedroom Beach Villa
May 1 - August 31, 2017 $1,100 $1,600
Nov. 1- Dec. 19, 2017 $1,100 $1,600
Dec. 20, 2017 - Jan. 4, 2018 $1,785 $2,415
Jan. 5 - Apr. 30, 2018 $1,470 $1,995
May 1-Jul. 31, 2018 $1,100 $1,600

Weekly Packages

    One Bedroom Cottage Two Bedroom Beach Villa
Honeymoon Romance Package - 7 nights May 1-Aug 31, 2017 $6,200 $9,000
  Nov. 1- Dec. 19, 2017 $6,200 $8,000
  Dec. 20, 2017 - Jan. 4, 2018 Not Available
  Jan. 5 - Apr. 30, 2018 $9,450 $12,500
  May 1-Jul. 31, 2018 $6,200 $8,000
Tranquility Package - 7 nights May 1-Aug 31, 2017 $6,300 $9,100
  Nov. 1- Dec. 19, 2017 $6,300 $9,100
  Dec. 20, 2017 - Jan. 4, 2018 Not Available
  Jan. 5 - Apr. 30, 2018 $9,550 $12,600
  May 1-Jul. 31, 2018 $6,300 $9,100

Honeymoon/Romance Package includes Champagne and fruit in cottage upon arrival, one 60-minute massage per persoin, a private picnic on Mopion Island and a day sail to the Tobago Cays Marine Reserve

Tranquility Package includes three complimentary 60-minute spa massages per person, three yoga sessions with onsite yoga instructor, and a sunest cuise with canapés and champagne

Included

  • Nat Geo Exclusive: A guided snorkeling tour with one of the stellar dive instructors from the island’s Jean-Michel Cousteau Dive Centre.
  • Three meals daily, plus early morning coffee and afternoon tea
  • Non-alcoholic beverages
  • Complimentary butler room service
  • Use of non-motorized water sports and facilities on the Island

Not Included

  • Privately scheduled plane service between Barbados and Union Island
  • Boat transfers to/from Union Island (approximately $35 per guest round-trip)
  • Motorized boat activities or charters
  • Spa and wellness experiences
  • Alcoholic beverages
  • An additional 11% VAT and 10% service charge (in lieu of tipping) per cottage, per night totaling 21%.

Child Policy

  • Each additional child (3 years to 14 years) is $100 extra per night in low season and $150 extra per night in high and peak seasons.
  • Children 2 years old and younger stay for free.

Other ways to visit this lodge

  • Customize a Trip

    Want to plan the trip of your dreams? Create a custom trip around this lodge.

    LEARN MORE

SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY